Client Services Manager
at comScore in Japan: Tokyo
If you are interested in working side-by-side with some of the brightest minds in marketing intelligence, then comScore is the place for you! We are currently seeking a Senior Client Service Manager for Asia Pacific. This position is based in Tokyo, Japan.
• Manage a list of key accounts ranging from media companies, marketers, and advertising
agencies in Japan
• Key responsibilities include servicing of the account, handling the renewals and identifying potential upsell opportunities – including product training, timely/informative responses to client inquiries, and sensitivity to clients’ business objectives/goals
• Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and demonstrate how the comScore Media Metrix and custom product line can assist them to achieve their business goals
• Support clients with ongoing custom deliveries of comScore data; help clients understand the data and gain business value from it
• Deliver custom reports and analyses that address clients’ business questions and goals, including conducting industry and web site research, performing data quality assurance checks and investigations, analyzing large amounts of data, researching changes in trends, preparing spreadsheet reports and power point slide presentations, and presenting findings to existing clients in order to deliver consulting services and business insights
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or quantitative field;
• A market research background or statistical education will be good to have.
• Experience in analysis, market research, or analyzing customer interactions on the web is a plus
• Agencies’ background is a big plus.
• Strong understanding of market research and how information can be applied to help client’s to achieve their goals
• Proven proficiency with numbers/statistics
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Japanese, including both written and verbal. Need to be able to work closely with people of other countries, without hesitation.
• Ability to independently manage and develop ongoing client relationships
• A relentless work ethic and a desire to go the extra mile
• Adaptable person who can deal with rapidly changing requirements of a start-up environment.
• Comfortable and at ease to give product training to groups of people.
• A strong team player with capability to manage a team
• Proved to be able to handle technical issues in all necessary aspects, including, internal / external communication and expectation controlling, as well as project manage the investigation efforts..
• Proactive mindset a must
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. Through its Audience Analytics, Advertising Analytics, and Digital Enterprise Analytics product suites, comScore provides its clients with a variety of on-demand software, real-time analytics and custom solutions to succeed in a multi-platform world. The proprietary comScore Census Network™ (CCN) leverages a world-class technology infrastructure to capture trillions of digital interactions a month and power big data analytics on a global scale for its more than 2,000 clients, which include leading companies such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, LinkedIn, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.