Ruby on Rails Developer
at Crowd Cast, Ltd. in Japan: Tokyo
Our mission is Power to the Crowds. As we grow, we’re looking for software developers as a part of our global engineering team. Our current focus is to expand our business to the next level.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a start-up environment and will bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work.
We are looking for an accomplished Ruby on Rails developer to build on our existing apps and to lead the development for our new applications. You should have a strong portfolio of web apps built on rails and be confident of leading development in a small hands on team.
Skills & Requirements
- BS/MS in Computer Science or similar fields
- Previous experience at software company (preferably a startup)
- Hands on experience with Ruby on Rails, Database programming and excited to learn new ones
- Hands on experience with Agile software development process and usage of Github, JIRA, Heroku or similar tools
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures
- Comfortable with B2B system like Accounting, POS, CRM (QuickBooks API, Square API, Salesforce API)
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high grown start-up environment
About Crowd Cast, Ltd.
Crowd Cast, Ltd. is a Tokyo based software company that focuses on web, smartphone, social and location based apps.
We recently raised funds from Yayoi KK, which is formally known as Intuit Japan. They currently have 70% market share of accounting software for the small business space in Japan. Our R&D team is already global including five designers & developers mainly from Europe.
Our current priority is app called “bizNote”, which is a front-end tool to simplify accounting and expense reporting process for start-ups like us. Our app, mobile-first & consumer-driven enterprise, it is NOT replacing the existing accounting eco-system, instead building win-win partnerships with software & accountants network.
Our priority is hire the best talent and good team worker, not about your location, timezone, etc. We may offer a competitive compensation package including stock options for employees.
How to apply
If you’re interested in our positions, please feel free to email us – email@example.com with your Linkedin or other similar information which best describe your passion and capabilities.