Lead developer/architect for prototype (Freelance or Part-time)
at Tailora Pte. Ltd. in Singapore
We are a diverse team that combines core knowledge of finance, marketing and technology. What connect us are the passion for custom made clothing and the will to build great companies. Our team aims developing a scalable platform that helps the local tailor business around the globe. We are looking for an experienced backend developer/architect with an entrepreneurial mindset to join our team.
- Flexible working hours on a freelance or part-time basis, a unique opportunity to create and influence the beginning of something great
- You will be working hand in hand with our frontend developer that will keep all the HTML/CSS away from you
- Access to world class mentorship
- Permanent position in executive committee in case of high performance
- Equity participation
- Delivery owner of the backend prototype
- Conception and overseeing of the IT architecture incl. hosting
- Oversee and perform quality assurance of the backend prototype development that will be developed externally
- Coding of critical interfaces
- Write minor automation scripts
- Self-started, disciplined, intrinsically motivated, able to outperform and deliver high quality
- Demonstrate leadership and ownership
- University graduate in IT (Programming/architecture or related)
- Passion for tailor made clothing and custom made shoe products
- Strong web-based application development experience in PHP, mySQL and experienced with service oriented architecture
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position(s)
- Excellent EN communication skills
- Mobile app experiences with Android and iOS a plus.
Interested Candidates, please submit your LinkedIn profile or CVs to: email@example.com
Recent jobs at Tailora Pte. Ltd.
Lead frontend developer with strong focus on UX (Freelance or Part-time) at Tailora Pte. Ltd. Singapore