Digital Art Director (mid to senior)
at TBWA TEQUILA in Singapore
As a member of TEQUILA, you will be part of an elite team of innovative and highly skilled digital specialists dedicated to leading the industry. At a mid to senior level, the core expectation is that you lead your clients creative development and empower the agency towards this goal, with the following top level expectations:
You are expected to come up with award winning ideas that answer a tight strategic brief. Your ideas shouldn’t be limited to interactive online websites and banners only, but also mobile, social and BIG 360 ideas.
You can work collaboratively with copywriters and are not shy of the occasional threesome with a traditional advertising team or techie geeks.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• You will be expected to come up with and scamp out/mockup ideas.
• You will be expected to further develop these ideas and get them to a place where they can be handed over to both clients and other members of the team.
• Support CD of TEQUILA & Head of Copy at client meetings if needed.
• You will be expected to attend client meetings and present your concepts.
• You will be expected to fully craft digital projects, aiming to set the style of the project ready to hand over to a designer.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A proven track record of previous success and determination
- Dodgy sense of humour
- Shit hot portfolio and life history of working at leading edge creative agencies
- Amongst the top creative in the country, best in digital
- Contagious love of the digital space and ideas within it
- In depth knowledge of web development and associated technologies
- Vision and skills to push interactive developments beyond traditional web design
- A good understanding of the key concepts within Advertising and Marketing
- Excellent people management and client contact skills
- Ability to communicate and negotiate in a professional manner with clients and colleagues
- Ability to pro-actively identify challenges and recommend solutions
- An active participant of the social web and knowledgeable and proactive with opportunities this can present for clients
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with multiple clients and projects
- Dedicated with proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Reliability, i.e. Resilience, confidence, stamina and maturity
- Responsible attitude – willing and able to be accountable
TEQUILA is an award winning digital creative agency with 35 employees in the Singapore office.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!