PHP Web Developer
at E-Storm International Sdn Bhd in Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur
The Senior Web Developer will be involved in the development and implementation of web-‐based solutions for our clients and for internal web tools. The Senior Web Developer will work with designers to implement and maintain web sites and other digital content.
- Brainstorm ideas, do research, remain current with industry trends and best practices, investigate and present options and collaborate with colleagues on continuously developing new and improved marketing solutions for company and clients.
- Work with PSD files developed by the designer to create cross-‐browser W3C compliant code, ensure quality of component design and coding activities.
- Ability to meet development timelines with a productive and independent work ethic.
- Ability to be responsible for developing CMS website, web apps from start to roll-out.
- Server configuration and administration for both LAMP and WAMP environment, including via:
- Direct & Remote server access
- Actively contribute to discussions and future development to achieve the company mission as per requested.
- Participate and conduct teleconference meetings with US and Europe teams on joint projects and tasks.
- Possess a passion to learn and great team spirit!
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma & above in computing or equivalent.
- Preferred skills (Optional): HTML5, Adobe PhotoShop, Facebook App & Web Responsive Development.
- Good communication & writing skill in English.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Training opportunity in our San Francisco office with all expenses paid
- Tech/Advertising conferences in Malaysia and Singapore throughout the year for relevant employees
Tools for Career
- Company issued laptops for work use
- “Cyber allowance” for at home broadband Internet
- “Green allowance” for those who take public transportation
Employee Benefits & Culture
- Annual leave increases with tenure in e-storm