at OnePlus Tech in China: Shenzhen
OnePlus is looking for a backend programmer to help us build our future online platform. As a backend PHP programmer with OnePlus you will be part of an international team in charge of expanding our online platform. Your primary task will be to help design and implement the features needed for an international and versatile mobile company, including our ecommerce store, online community and supporting services.
We offer a modern and challenging development environment and the opportunity to get your code and ideas in front of millions of people. Learning and growth opportunities are plenty.
- Design, implement and maintain Open Source and in-house Laravel applications.
- Contribute ideas for features that would benefit our users or optimize processes.
- Detect and refactor technical debt so that we can keep moving fast.
- PHP and MySQL experience essential.
- Solid OOP understanding essential, please provide code samples showcasing this.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in English. Mandarin skills a plus but not required in our team.
- Willingness to relocate to Shenzhen, China and experience a new adventure.
- Independent nature and creative ability, you will be expected to actively think about our product and how to improve it.
- Excellent time management skills and dedication. We work with tight deadlines at times and will not micro manage you.
- Familiarity with the smartphone market or passion for tech and smartphones a plus.
If possible, please also provide the link to your github or other examples of your previous work.
Calling all crazy smart brains, relentless hustlers and evil geniuses. Join OnePlus in our quest to change the world through amazing products and disruptive business models. Be a part of the founding team of a rocket ship taking off in an insane way.