Singapore - Online Data Analyst
at Maxus in Singapore
If you have a passion for data and analytics, and an interest in marketing and media projects then this role may be perfect for you. Maxus is seeking an online data analyst to support media and business intelligence activities across the Asia Pacific region.
Maxus is the fastest-growing media agency network in the world (2009, 2010, 2011) and works with some of the world’s leading brands in finance, fashion/beauty, telecommunications, entertainment/gaming, automotive and retail.
This is a role for someone with 2-3+ years experience with web apps, databases and Microsoft Excel, who is ready to become an expert at turning data from flat spreadsheets into interesting, visual, insightful dashboards for our clients and partners.
What you’ll do
The successful candidate will have experience in managing SQL data sources, and have an aptitude for visualizing data using charts, maps and infographics.
Using proprietary technology from Maxus, plus MySQL, MSSQL, as well as Tableau Software and Roambi iOS data visualization tools to deliver online dashboards with data from Facebook, Google, Digital Media, and other marketing sources. They will report to the Head of Search, Asia Pacific, and work with the 22 Maxus offices in Asia-Pacific.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL – Data transformation, queries via GUI or command line
- Expert at Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of online media reporting – Google Analytics, AdWords
- Excellent problem solving and independent worker
Highly Relevant Experience/Interests
- MediaMind Ad-Serving Platform
- Kenshoo SEM Management Platform
- Google Search Insights
- Ruby on Rails programming language
- Ability to connect to API to download data
- Other programing languages
Monthly salary of SGD$3,000 – $5,000 depending on experience.