at Ubersnap in Singapore
Do YOU want to be the next Kevin Systrom?
Ubersnap is looking for an iOS developer to work on our game changing mobile app. Our mission is simple – change the way people communicate with photos. Ubersnap is an insanely simple photo-sharing app that lets you take moving photos in a single tap. The utility is huge, allowing users to do in 5 seconds what they had to spend 20 minutes on.
Who We Are
We’re two individuals; an experienced UX designer/all-round hustler and a superstar developer. Incubated by one of the top VCs in Singapore, we’re a fast growing tech company building a never-before-seen product.
There’s no better time to join us. We’re back by a top VC with a ready network of investors, the product is prepped and ready to launch, and we’ve an existing (and growing) user base. The following is available to the right candidate:
- Salary plus equity package.
- Voice in shaping the company. As a core member of the team, your work will directly contribute to the success of the company.
- Building out a team. We’re a cross-platform company and each platform will eventually require dedicated teams, which you’ll take charge of.
- Develop advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Implement new features and APIs, deploying in a continuous delivery environment
- Use automated test frameworks to minimise or eliminate the need for manual testing
- Provide technical advice to chart the direction of the whole company
You’re intense, passionate and will do what it takes to be successful. You want to make a difference, and not just be a cog in a corporate machine. 16 hour work days and a deadline coming up in a week? No biggie.
Technical wise, you should have the following:
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Have published one or more iOS apps on the App Store
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision