SENIOR FRONT-END ENGINEER
at EF Learning Labs in China: Shanghai
EF LEARNING LABS is the tech hub of EF Education First. We’re an international team of over two hundred engineers spread over three primary cities – London, Boston, and Shanghai.
We’re building the future of online education. And we need your help!
Our front-end battalion is a close-knit team of 20. When we’re not working to deliver happiness to over nine million language learners, we’re playing foosball in the kitchen, owning the product managers at table-tennis, spiking the designers’ sodas with baijiu at Happy Hour Fridays in our stadium, and contributing to top-notch open source projects born out of our daily crunch.
Problem-solving skills backed by a solid knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
Proven track record of delivering high-quality web products.
Strong teamwork and communication skill using English as a working language.
Fluent in Web standards and building solutions using semantic markup
Passion for creating great user experiences in collaboration with UI designers
Bachelor degree of Computer Science or other related major
IT’D BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAD THE FOLLOWING:
- Familiarity with Git version control system
- Browser compatibility awareness
- Proven open-source contribution on Github
- Experience working on *nix
- Cutting edge browser technology experience on HTML5 and CSS3
- Effective performance profiling and optimization skill
- Experience with test-driven development, and a strong sense of neat code
- Experience working in agile methodologies like Scrum
Come join the family! Apply online at 88gong, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org