at ComplianceAsia in Hong Kong
Fantastic opportunity to join an existing company with over 14 years of continued success in Asia Pacific and beyond. We have 2 existing offices, with 3 more coming on line this year.
We are looking for a talented person who can come in to join this successful business and be responsible for a number of different projects including a new online training product. At the moment we are using quite rudimentary tools such as Adobe Captivate & Illustrator, Photoshop and Litmus to design and build the websites.
We are looking for someone who is driven and who can work across teams as the digital expert helping to design and develop the digital end of our businesses. This is for the person who understands that the Web needs to be commercial and that all the web is a brand and initial ambassador for any company.
A successful candidate will have a few experience in designing and bringing to life web based projects both in terms of informational web platforms and also interactive web portals for learning based projects. This is more of a design and content role than a hard core programmer role.
Candidate will have the following criteria:
- 2+ years experience of Website design and execution post University/Design College
- Will have the right to work in HK – Permanent Residents and Dependent Visas only please!
- Language in the office is fluent English, other Asia languages are useful but not necessary.
- Immediate availability…..would be great
- Salary – HK$15,000 – 20,000 depending on experience with discretionary bonus 20 days annual leave and great medical scheme