Associate Project Manager
at K2 Digital Limited in Hong Kong
K2 Digital is a fast-growing creative playground. Everyday, we test, ideate, hack, kern and party! As part of The Bees, we work closely with our friends at Secret Tour HK and The Right Side . We all believe in fair share and purposeful creativity.
As an Associate Project Manager, you’ll:
- Analyse business requirements, develop project plans, technical docs, bugs lists, and estimate resources required.
- Collaborate with a team of professional designers and developers to turn concept into reality.
- Ensure projects are completed within timeline, on budget and within scope.
- Manage client expectations, and maintain good agency-client relationship.
We’re looking for developers that:
- Hold Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Computer Science or similar.
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese (spoken & written).
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Are comfortable working in a small and dynamic team, multi-tasking and being self-motivated.
Our fringe benefits include:
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy.
- Annual Hackathon, Regular Sharing Sessions
- Unlimited claims of books, exhibitions, and any other self-improving entertainments.
- Freedom to experiment or work on personal projects, with company’s full support.
Click here to apply !
Fresh graduates are also welcomed. Candidates with less experience will be coached by senior staffs.
Recent jobs at K2 Digital Limited
Account Manager at K2 Digital Limited Hong Kong
UI/UX Designer at K2 Digital Limited Hong Kong
Back-end Developer (Server side) at K2 Digital Limited Hong Kong
Front-end Developer (Web/App) at K2 Digital Limited Hong Kong