Assistant Business Manager
at AdCare Company Limited (Anywhere)
AdCare’s mission is to give people the power to choose the ads they want to see, instead of being bombarded with intrusive and irrelevant ads. And the best part is, AdCare is sharing a portion of the advertising revenue with the viewer and donate a portion to the viewer’s selected charity. Together, we can reward people’s attention, and make the world a better place.
AdCare is seeking an Assistant Business Manager who is obsessed with research, pitching and business strategy. As part of our growing Business Development team, the ideal candidate will explore business opportunities with the world’s largest advertisers, foundations, NGOs and investors. You will report to the Founder and Business Development Director in Hong Kong and will work closely with the rest of the team.
We are looking for a passionate, proactive and hardworking individual to be on board and join our adventure.
- Explore and identify business and collaboration opportunities with AdCare’s global partners.
- Provide deep research and develop business proposals and collaboration plans for different partners.
- Establish and build long lasting relationships with key personnel of global partners.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, organized and able to work under pressure.
- Latent interest and passion for digital advertising trends and market insights.
- Comfortable with being thrown in at the deep end and able to work independently with minimal supervision and support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Immediately available is highly preferred. Fresh graduates with a positive attitude are always welcome! :)
To apply, do not hesitate to send in your cover letter and CV with your date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or at (+852) 2774 4738.