at Tink Labs Limited in Hong Kong
As a member of the Tink Labs engineer team you will have the opportunity to tackle the technical challenges of truly big scale products. The successful candidates must consistently deliver high quality applications, understand the technology trend, have good communications skills and problem-solving skills. You would enjoy the excitement working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Ensuring high availability of systems.
- Linux web server administration.
- Designing and building highly-scalable system infrastructure.
- Collaborating with functional development teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Contributing application development if needed.
- A friendly, approachable and hardworking attitude.
- Relevant degree and 4+ years professional experience in hands-on solution architecture or system administration.
- Solid experience with Linux.
- Familiar with Open Source platforms and software (Apache, MySQL, RabbitMQ, etc).
- Experience with Cloud Services (e.g. AWS) is highly preferred.
- Knowledge in Docker and Ansible is an advantage.
- Knowledge in RDBMS, Caching, ELB, IPSec, Monitoring is an advantage.
- Must be able to work independently, experience working in an agile team is preferred.
- Passion with latest bleeding-edge technologies.
- Willing to involve application development.
Interested candidate please apply via https://tinklabs.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=345
Recent jobs at Tink Labs Limited
Global E-commerce Internship at Tink Labs Limited Singapore
Senior Software Engineer - Backend at Tink Labs Limited Hong Kong