Senior Web Designer
at E-Storm International Sdn Bhd in Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur
The designer will be responsible for leading the concept, production and refinement of digital creative for a diverse array of platforms and channel (not limited to) for landing pages, microsites, and digital advertising creative for desktop, laptop, and mobile devices.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, create landing pages for paid search, display, social media and other types of campaigns
- Design, create microsites including multi-page Facebook Pages and other platform
- Can create multiple landing page designs, including A/B testing/MVT of layouts, graphics, call-to-action
- Create digital advertising assets: banners, overlays, takeovers and types of display
- Other responsibilities include design creation for email, blogs, skinning of websites
- Possess a passion to learn and great team spirit!
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Optional: HTML5, web responsive design
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Training opportunity in our San Francisco office with all expenses paid
- Tech/Advertising conferences in Malaysia and Singapore throughout the year for relevant employees
Tools for Career
- Company issued laptops for work use
- “Cyber allowance” for at home broadband Internet
- “Green allowance” for those who take public transportation
Employee Benefits & Culture
- Annual leave increases with tenure in e-storm