Senior Software Engineer - Back End (PHP)
at Yakimbi in Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur
As a Senior Software Engineer in Yakimbi you will be working in a very hacker-friendly environment on the back-end system and the web client.
Examples of projects you could be working on: enhancing the functionality of our API, customization, profiling, refactoring, management consoles and security related projects to name a few.
Our software development processes centers around agile methodologies. We extensively use Jira to measure and manage our sprints and documentation. Last but not least, we use GIT as our software repository.
Desired Skills & Experience
Must be a very talented developer with drive.
- Experience with highly scalable application design and implementation.
- Experience with Yii or Zend MVC framework, is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented programming and design patterns.
- Understanding of algorithm complexity analysis is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of UML.
- Experience with continuous integration and unit testing.
- Highly enthusiastic about Agile software development methods.
- Proven track record of developing high traffic enterprise level web applications.
- Good communicator in English, both in word and writing.
- Multi-lingual an advantage.