Senior Full-Stack Engineer
at Gumbuya in Singapore
Gumbuya is an Application Development Platform for the modern web. Gumbuya’s core technology is an evolution of current PaaS and BaaS services such as Parse, Firebase and lower-in-the-stack services from AWS or Microsoft. We offer a complete solution integrating tooling, APIs, runtime, hosted infrastructure, integration capabilities and inbuilt analytics all through a SaaS model.
Gumbuya was recognized as one of the worldwide top 100 companies with the most innovative technologies and business models at the Red Herring 2014 Top 100 Global Award. Our people are visionaries, bringing forth expertise from past work experience at top companies such as Google, Microsoft and KPMG, and the drive to push the boundaries of technology today.
- Drive the development of Gumbuya Core’s client-side platform on top of which Gumbuya- powered applications and experiences are built
- Design, develop and extend Gumbuya Core’s graph database
- Drive integration with 3rd-parties for authentication, data exchange, and 2-way graph synchronization
- Collaborate closely with other engineers to define the APIs and protocols that governs
communication between the front and back-end
- Collaborate with like-minded engineers to grow a world-changing product, pushing the boundaries of how digital experiences are delivered today
Skills and knowledge
- Architectural and data-modelling skills
- Management of asynchronous code through promises and queues
- Experience in building highly-complex front-end applications that interface with RESTful APIs and WebSocket endpoints
- Fluent in asynchronous Microsoft.NET C#, CouchBase, NodeJS, SQL, and ability to pick up the tools and skills to need to maximize the range of your results
- Comfortable in working in a cloud-only environment
- Experience with Git, continuous integration, automated tests, and build processes
If you’re ready to become part of the next big wave of computing, send your resume to email@example.com.