at CompareGlobal Group in Hong Kong
CompareGlobalGroup is the leading and fastest-growing comparison platform for financial, insurance and telco products in the world. The Group helps people across the world save money and make better choices about personal finance with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools. In addition, financial institutions are able to lower customer acquisition costs and efficiently reach consumers through the internet. The Group was founded in 2014 in Hong Kong and has a presence in Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
• Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
• Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
• Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
• Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 5+ years of experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
• Extensive Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
• Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g.,Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
• Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
• Experience with monitoring systems
• Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
• Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
• Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
As soon as possible.
If you have any questions or enquiries about this job, please send an email, with the reference “DEVOPS-HK” in the subject of the email, to: email@example.com.
Recent jobs at CompareGlobal Group
UX Design Lead at CompareGlobal Group Hong Kong
Automation Tester at CompareGlobal Group Hong Kong
Quality Analyst at CompareGlobal Group, Anywhere
FullStack Developer at CompareGlobal Group Hong Kong