UX Design Lead
at CompareGlobal Group in Hong Kong
CompareGlobalGroup is the leading and fastest-growing comparison platform for financial, insurance and telco products in the world. The Group helps people across the world save money and make better choices about personal finance with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools. In addition, financial institutions are able to lower customer acquisition costs and efficiently reach consumers through the internet. The Group was founded in 2014 in Hong Kong and has a presence in Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
We are looking for a top level senior UX/UI designer to lead our creative pool of designers. You will be supporting our Chief Product Officer in building beautiful products that our customers will love. You are passionate about technology and finance, and are looking for a dynamic growing platform to develop your career.
• Take lead in UX and creative design, to build a comprehensive user-centric experience
• Set design standards, and ensure all designers work in compliance with these standards, throughout the company
• Prototype and build wireframes based on user research and UX strategy, through user profiles, user journeys, experience maps,
• Manage the end-to-end cycle of UX and UI design
• 7+ years of experience in designing UI/UX for websites and applications
• 3+ years of experience in holding leadership roles within teams of UX/UI designers, and web developers
• Strong portfolio of graphic design
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Startup DNA
• Plays well with others – Working with researchers, designers, developers, business analysts, product and commercial owners, marketing and SEO, and content managers to define product experience and champion the user.
• Seeks out the best design for customers - Using user insight, analytics, best practice, competitor analysis to inform design decisions. Working with user research teams to plan and deliver usability testing sessions and deliver artifacts for testing. Sketching, concept creation, and wire framing, producing sitemaps and user flows, creating clickable prototypes. Shares work to get feedback and iterate their thinking with continual review. Oversees work giving feedback and iterates their thinking with continual review.
• Applies method behind the creative - Collaborates as appropriate on creating user stories to define development tasks. Delivers appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high quality development on time.
• Hungers to learn more about customers - Required (with guidance) to draw insight from customer feedback and analytics to inform design decisions.
• Keeps a finger on the pulse- Researching and sharing industry trends, competitors, and comparable experiences. Driving and documenting design standards and patterns across channels and products
• Talks tech - Proficient in key software packages such as Omnigraffle, Axure and Adobe Photoshop. Sound knowledge of web and digital technologies in order to have intelligent conversations with developers.
• Self-organizes - Plans own work executing against deadlines. Finds ways to maximize the efficiency in an agile process. Finding ways to maximize the efficiency of workflow between development and design in an agile process.
As soon as possible.
If you have any questions or enquiries about this job, please send an email, with the reference “UX_UI_LEAD-HK” in the subject of the email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent jobs at CompareGlobal Group
DevOp Engineer at CompareGlobal Group Hong Kong
Automation Tester at CompareGlobal Group Hong Kong
Quality Analyst at CompareGlobal Group, Anywhere
FullStack Developer at CompareGlobal Group Hong Kong