at Asian Private Banker (Anywhere)
Asian Private Banker’s Website Development/Design team is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, and professional individual for the development of graphics and artwork for its website. Candidates should be able to work independently, learn quickly, and be able to formulate fresh concepts/ideas.
We are a light-hearted and dynamic team looking for an equally light-hearted and dynamic individual who wants to be able to influence the way dialogue is held by private banks and their end clients. Individuals with a good sense of humour will mesh well with the team and are encouraged to apply!
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Working with the website development team to develop workflows and wireframes
- Development of user experience-optimised web pages
- Testing the functionality and usability
- Creation of website graphics
- Experience with improving websites or applications for desktop and mobile
- A solid understanding of designing for functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Having a creative mind and a discerning eye
- Good eye for aesthetics, layout, grid systems, colour theory, and typography
- Website design for desktops and mobile (strictly design; not programming/coding)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This is a 1-month Hong Kong-based contract position that requires a dedicated candidate who is able to efficiently handle numerous tasks at once on tight timelines.