Sales Associate (B2B)
at Oddle (Hong Kong) Limited in Hong Kong
At Oddle, the Sales team plays one of the most significant roles as a crucial instrument to drive our growth.
We have embarked on a journey where we can support more restaurants around the world than when we first started. As such, we are seeking talented and driven individuals who are passionate about making a difference to the F&B scene by empowering F&B businesses. We invite you to join us on this journey to realise our ambition, as well as exploring your potential!
As a Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and development, to pitching and closing the deal. Together with our Sales team, you will be helping us grow and expand our portfolio of restaurants across Hong Kong.
What you will do:
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel your pipeline via various channels, be it cold-calling, email or visiting targeted restaurants.
- Discover merchants’ potential for online business, identify their challenges or concerns and consult them on how Oddle solution can address and add value to their business
- Managing, tracking, and reporting on all sales activities and pipeline
- Meet or exceed given weekly and monthly KPIs and targets
- Assist merchants in applying for relevant government grants
- Ensure timely collection of payment before merchants go live with our system
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with clientele in the F&B industry
- Develop in-depth knowledge and gain updates of key trends of the local F&B e-commerce industry
- Gather merchant feedback, monitor competitor activities and provide recommendations for improvements to product development team
Who you are:
- Possess at least 1-2 years of experience in direct sales. Experience in SaaS or F&B industry will be advantageous
- Bilingual with proficiency in Cantonese and English to service Cantonese/English speaking clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to negotiate and convince.
- Determined and results driven and possess good track record of consistent quota achievement
- Highly self driven with the ability to learn fast and adapt to changes in a fast paced and growth-focused startup
- Work well under pressure and ambiguity. Possess good attitude towards learning and improving
- Good time management, able to work with minimal supervision
- Good team player and willingness to share knowledge and experiences with team members
- Hong Kong applicants are preferred as this role requires an intermediate knowledge & experience of the local market
If you are driven and looking for tremendous growth opportunities and want to grow with us, we would love to speak with you soon!
Apply now at http://oddle.applytojob.com/apply/qeIiUkHkwE/Sales-Executive-Hong-Kong